What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a site, when visited by the user, places on your computer or on your mobile device through the browser. Placing cookies will help the site recognize the device the next time the user visits it.
We use the term cookies in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way.
The cookies used do not collect information that identifies the user.
Cookies retain only information related to your preferences.
Cookies collect generic information, such as how users arrive and use the sites or zone of the country / countries through which they access the site, etc.
At any time, the user may, through their browser, decide to be notified of the receipt of cookies, as well as to block their entry into their system.
What are cookies for?
Cookies help you get the most out of websites however, all browsers allow the user to accept, decline or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Our cookies have different functions:
- Essential Cookies – Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our site. Allows site navigation and usage of your applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, services that require it cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies – We use these cookies to analyze how users use the site and monitor the site’s performance. This allows us to provide a high quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any issues that arise.
For example, we use performance cookies to find out which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages. Based on the use of the site, we may also use these cookies to highlight articles or services of the site that we think are of interest to users. These cookies are used only for the purposes of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
- Feature Cookies – We use feature cookies to allow us to recall user preferences. For example, cookies avoid typing the user’s name each time the user accesses the site.
The cookies used may be:
- Permanent Cookies – They are stored at the browser level on their access devices (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the site. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
- Session Cookies – These are temporary, remain in the cookies of your browser until you leave the site. The information obtained allows you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
How can you manage cookies?
Cookies Settings in Internet Explorer – Disable Cookies
Click the “Tools” menu and choose “Internet Options”;
Select the “Privacy” tab;
Move the bar to the top, where “Block all cookies” will appear.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Internet Explorer.
For more information about Internet Explorer cookie settings, see the following Microsoft page:
Cookies Settings in Mozilla Firefox – Disable Cookies
Click the “Tools” menu;
Click on the “Privacy” icon in the top panel;
In the “Cookies” section disable the “Accept cookies from websites” option;
Click “OK” to save your changes and close.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox.
For more information on cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox, see the following page:
Chrome Cookies settings – Turn off cookies
Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar.
Click Show advanced settings.
In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button.
Select the option “Block definition of data by websites”.
You can change the following cookie settings in the “Cookies” section:
Block cookies by default
Allow cookies by default
Keep cookies and website data by default until you leave your browser (browser)
Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains.
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Google Chrome.
For more information about cookie settings in Google Chrome, see the following page:
Cookies Settings in Safari Web and IOS – Disable Cookies
In the top panel, select the “Privacy” icon;
In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Never.”
Note: There are several levels of enabling and disabling cookies in Safari.
For more information on cookie settings in Safari, see the following page:
Other Internet browsers (browser)
Please look in the “help” menu of the browser or contact the browser vendor.
NOTE: We remind you that by disabling cookies, parts of our website may not function properly.
How we explain cookies helps you get the most out of our sites.
To do so, the user must follow the instructions on our page “How to manage cookies”.
We remind you that by turning off cookies, parts of our site may not function properly.
The user always has the possibility to deactivate the sending of the newsletter removing his subscription in the same one.